Construction Project Manager – Atlanta, GA - $80k + Benefits
Our Atlanta based client, a leader in custom built homes, is looking to add an experienced Construction Project Manager to their team on a full time permanent basis. This is an ideal opportunity for a professional with strong work ethic able to oversee all aspects of the project and liaison between the sales agent and buyers, ensuring completed projects are on-time and on budget.
Key Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Responsible for the end-to-end delivery from pre-planning to acceptance before closing.
- Establish and maintain positive customer relationships.
- Plan, organize, manage and control all activities in assigned project(s)
- Effectively schedule trade partners and sub-contractors for time and cost efficiencies.
- Ensure a safe worksite and comply & enforce building code regulations.
- Ensure project(s) are complete within budget and deadlines.
Required skills and experience includes, but are not limited to:
- Bachelor Degree in building construction or related field
- 3-5 years’ of related experience or combination of education and experience.
- Strong knowledge established construction practices and applicable building codes
- Managerial expertise and good communications skills
- Ability to read and comprehend complex instructions, blue prints and floor plans